College Links Golf is currently accepting applications from overseas teams who would like to join some of the world’s best student golfers at St Andrews, the home of golf, for a prestigious international tournament in the summer of 2020.
The College Links Golf will take place from 7-12 June at the five star Fairmont St Andrews resort. With more than 20 years’ experience of organising inter-collegiate contests, nobody is better placed to stage a competitive event of this nature than College Links Golf.
The tournament will consist of men’s and women’s 54-hole strokeplay competitions over the Fairmont’s demanding Torrance Course. Each team will comprise of five matriculated students representing their respective institutions, with the four best individual gross scores recorded on each of the three competition days combining to make the best team total. The individuals with the best 54-hole strokeplay total will win the individual prize. A team comprises five competing players and one coach. Places for additional coaches can also be arranged.
Entry to the competition includes:
- Airport transfers and ground transportation
- Full board accommodation, including opening and closing ceremonial dinners
- Practice and competition rounds over the Fairmont Torrance course
- Access to first class practice facilities
- First tee gifts and event prizes
- Cultural visits to St Andrews Golf Museum and the Royal and Ancient Clubhouse
- Opportunities to extend your stay and play Scotland’s fantastic courses
Alumni, family and friends from each of the competing colleges are invited to accompany the tour and enjoy their own bespoke programme of golf events, which will run concurrently with the tournament.
Click here to register your interest via email in the 2020 College Links Invitational
Click here to download our College Links Invitational Information Packet