Capital Golf Tour
Edinburgh is a city like no other; chiefly because it’s actually two cities fused together in one spectacular setting.
The medieval Old Town is an atmospheric tangle of gothic buildings, narrow alleys, cobbled streets and venerable monuments.
The elegant New Town is a masterpiece of neo-classical architecture, boasting broad streets, refined shopping and dining, world-class museums and beautiful parks.
Both the Old and New Towns have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status in recognition of their unique qualities.
Meanwhile, overlooking all, towers Edinburgh Castle. Like the rest of the city, it manages to be two things at the same time; an imposing fortress and a spectacular royal palace.
At College Links Golf, we encourage any visiting guests to spend a bit of time in Edinburgh. This tour takes things a step further – using Edinburgh as a base for a week-long golf tour which, like the city itself, fuses together two different but brilliant elements; unforgettable golf and taking in the sights of one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Each of the courses on our tour is within an hour’s drive of our city-centre accommodation, ensuring you’ll have plenty of time to explore without sacrificing time on the links.
Your tour includes:
- Four star accommodation in Edinburgh city centre, including breakfast
- Tee times at golf courses as specified
- Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport
- Transportation by luxury coach to and from all golf venues
- A guided tour of Edinburgh’s Old Town, including a three course meal
- Farewell dinner
- Services of a College Links Golf ambassador for the duration of your visit
* Dollar prices are for indication only. All College Links Golf fees are paid in pounds sterling.